Friday, March 5, 2010

I became a Victim to eXactly that which I seeked to avoid.

At around 6 o'clock, I decided to create this blog. I promised myself I would not spend precious time conjuring an acceptable title for this blog. I don't know why or how, but I did Xactly the opposite of what i had promised myself. I spent 3 hours, making an enormous, excessive, and COMPLETELY pathetic list of horrible possible titles...I am a narcissistic fruit cake. At approximately T+4 hours, I realized my mistake. I have since forgiven myself of my error, and I now commence to create the first post of this blog. Unfortunately, I significantly lack the inspiration and ideas which I possessed at 6 o'clock. I do not know what to write, I do not know how to write. I was going to write about the FDA or something like that. But, I don't quite have the energy nor focus to do such at this present moment. So, at this time, I must bid farewell to you, my treasured companions, as I am destined to ramble indefinetly about precisely nothing, if I continue my attempts destined towards the creation of an absolutely amazing blog about Psychopharmacology. The End. I hope you learned some valuable information from this post. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i eats this many Xtasy Pillz